- In today’s world, there are many challenges & opportunities to not–for- profits/charitable organizations. Executive Directors, Board Members and volunteers are always searching for new and dynamic ways to raise money. For centuries, Not for Profits and Charities have been a critical part of helping our community’s youth, disabled, sick, and homeless. They are a vital component of regional growth and stability. Our mission is to assist these organizations to raise the funds they need to continue to help our communities.
- Founder Sean Fleming has been involved with Not for Profits for over 35 years as either a member of a sports team, coach, manager or volunteer. Sean’s vision is for ExperienceFunding.ca to partner with not-for- profits/charities and help them maximize fundraising activities. ExperienceFunding.ca services will revolve around our unique software that has been tested and approved by local government. Our software allows ExperienceFunding.ca to provide a web based platform for an online raffle fundraising events. Our software creates a URL to a specific online raffle where e-tickets are purchased. Each online raffle will be selling e-tickets for either a 50/50 and/or a major prize(s) decided on by the not-for-profit/charity.
- Fundraising is as easy as sharing the link through email and other social media platforms.
- All e-tickets sold are processed through a credit card payment system ( www.Stripe.com/ca). Provincial & State Law dictates that all e-tickets being purchased MUST be associated to a credit card that has a mailing address associated to the Province/State where the raffle is being held. Our software is built around this compliance.
- All funds raised through our software will be deposited directly into the not-for- profits/charity’s bank account. ExperienceFunding.ca will invoice our clients after the online raffle has been completed.
- Online Raffles using ExperienceFunding.ca’s software are projected to generate anywhere from $5,000.00 to $1,000,000.00 in direct revenue for the not-for- profits and charities depending on size and scope.